The complexity of relocation is like nothing else. We get local Dallas home sellers calling us or submitting their house info on this website every week saying “I’m relocating and need to sell my house in Dallas” The great thing about it though, we’re able help a good many those people sell within days because our company actively wants homes from the area!
The need to move can come when a new job or sick relative forces you into drastic changes. The amount of details that needs attention will be extremely stressful, but knowing what is making them act in this way- often stress -will help understand why people do it and how they should react if someone close were going through something like that too
A person might think about moving because there are many different factors involved with wanting an adjustment: such as changing residence; taking on additional responsibility at work (such as promotion opportunities); looking for greener pastures elsewhere etc… All these circumstances add up until finally we reach our breaking point where word gets around faster than ever before!
So how do you make the most out of a difficult situation?
Don’t Agonize – Organize.
You don’t want to be in a situation where you end up paying for 2 years worth of property taxes and maintenance fees. That gets expensive, fast!
The market has been relatively stable lately in Dallas but nothing can last forever–especially not with all these horror stories from homeowners who’ve had their homes sit vacant because they couldn’t afford it anymore or didn’t know what else did happen next door when someone sells theirs… And unless rich? You won’t have any choice
So how do you make the right choices when you’re relocating and need to sell your Dallas Texas house fast?
Relocating And Need To Sell My House Fast In Dallas… Your Options And Steps
- Find out what your house is worth: You should contact an experienced real estate agent to help you determine the value of your home. We can also provide a free, no obligation valuation for homeowners who are interested in selling their homes and want us at hand when potential buyers come looking!
- Decide how fast you need to sell your house after you relocate: This is a big one. I’ve seen professionals who have their house on the market for over a year before it sells at much lower price than they hoped. Decide how fast you need to sell your home and whether or not that’s something worth doing in order keep up with mortgage payments, insurance coverage etc.?
- Find a solid real estate agent BEFORE you start packing boxes: The sooner you sell, the less time for repairs. Every month that goes by means more money and effort put into fixing up the house rather than making improvements elsewhere in your life! we are a reputable local house buyer and we’d love to make you a fast-fair all cash offer. Just fill out the form through this link or call today at (469) 595-7064 to get started >>
- Calculate the value of selling your house fast vs. “waiting it out” for a dream price: We all want to sell our houses for as much as possible. But one thing many people forget to do is come up with the $ amount of how much it costs you to hold onto this house. The costs involved include the mortgage (which if you’re still within the first 10 years of the mortgage, the majority of your payment interest and not hardly going to principal at all), insurance, taxes, maintenance, etc.Lets say you want to sell your house for $200,000… and your mortgage payment is $1,200/mo, taxes $200/mo, $100/mo for insurance, and $100/mo for maintenance (lawn maintenance, repairs while you’re gone, etc.).Those expenses add up to $1,600/mo in “non equity building” expenses.If it takes you 7 months to sell that house through a real estate agent for that $200,000… it cost you $11,200 in DIRECT “holding costs” + you had to pay $12,000 in real estate agent fees (assuming 3% for the buyers agent and 3% for the sellers agent).Totaling $23,200 in LOST money. That doesn’t even account for the value of your time, your stress in thinking about that property sitting on the market, the opportunity cost of what you could have been doing with that extra money during those 7 months, etc. So the real cost to you was likely closer to $30,000.But, what if you were to sell your house next week and avoid all of that?Even if you sold for a discount below the retail price (lets say… $175,000)… you’re still ahead of the game by selling the house NOW at a discount to a home buyer like our company vs. 7 months later at full price (and paying holding costs and real estate agent fees).Make sense?
- Take action!: Whatever you decide… decide and take action. If you want to go the real estate agent route, great! Find a reputable local Dallas Texas agent. If you’d rather not have to wait and not have to pay real estate agent commissions… then a viable option may be to sell your house to us 🙂
If you’ve got a lot of time on your side and a really great property, you might want to test the market by offering it out at a high price. There’s a small chance someone might just fall in love and be willing to overpay – people do crazy things for love.
If you’re not lucky enough to live in an exceptional property, then there’s no point of pricing yourself at the highest point. The reality is most homes are pretty average and they tend share many similarities with their surroundings; much like people that are close by can have similar interests too – so unless your home really stands out from all others as an extra-special place or magazine quality one (which isn’t likely), capturing more money wouldn’t be achievable through this strategy alone!
You can also win by marketing your property for rent and sale at the same time, just to see what happens first. You have to maintain control of the process, which can confuse even seasoned real estate brokers.
In certain situations, we may partner with property owners to help secure lease option agreements where highly qualified purchasers rent the property for an agreed time before buying.
In other cases, we may help renegotiate a loan, help make monthly payments or conduct a short sale with a bank.
We love helping people solve complicated problems.
Creative solutions can bridge the gap to get you where you need to be.
Who Is Brickment Homes And How Can We can be of assistance If You’re moving And Need To Sell You Home Fast In Dallas?
We’re local house buy company. We support our families and beautify neighborhoods by buying houses from Dallas home owners who need to sell fast for one reason or another.
The types of sellers who tend to work with us include people who…
- Need to sell fast (we can close in as little as 7 days if you need us to)
- Don’t want to hassle with listing a property with an agent
- Don’t want to pay real estate agent fees
- Can’t sell their house for one reason or another (we buy houses in as-is condition)
- … or a variety of other reasons
But we’re passionate about helping people, and we believe in the Dallas community.
We’re honest and straightforward.
We’ll quote you a fair price, and we can close fast with cash.
If you’re prepared to wait and can hire professionals to help, you can manage the sale of your property from a distance. In certain circumstances that risk can pay off.
We’re happy to help you find answers to your toughest questions about your Dallas real estate, so please feel free to call us at (469) 595-7064 and chat with us anytime.